The morning sun peeks through your window, and you slowly wake to the smell of freshly ground coffee. Your morning is already better knowing that there is a freshly brewed cup waiting for you downstairs, exactly the way you always order it. Are you living in a coffee shop in your dream? Have you finally hired a barista to make your morning coffee? Has your spouse finally learned to speak your love language? No…you’ve added the built-in coffee maker you have always wanted to your home.
An espresso machine doesn’t need to take up space on your counter to give you the high-quality coffee you love. Now you can have a built-in coffee machine added to any room in your house. Top appliance manufacturers like Miele and Wolf have found a way to make your coffee dreams a reality.
Some of our favorite features in the latest built-in coffee machines include:
- A grinding element that grinds coffee beans for the freshest taste
- Programmable options for multiple people to customize their coffee orders
- OneTouch for Two from Miele even makes two hot beverages at one time
- Timers that can have your perfect cup ready at the perfect time
- Self-cleaning and easy to clean features
- As an add-on, special cup warming drawers from Wolf hold up to 40 cups at a time
Finding the right built-in coffee machine starts with evaluating your needs and the location. Miele offers a built-in system that connects to a waterline, so you never have to think about adding water. For situations where plumbing is not accessible, Wolf features an easily reached refillable water tank so you can place your coffee system exactly where you want it.
Stop in today to find out how to get one of these specialty appliances added to your home. There’s never been a better time to wake up and smell the (perfectly prepared, ready when you are) coffee.